Our Call Center will be operating from 6 AM to 8 PM from now until further notice.
Peoria and Bloomington-Normal: Peoria Charter will begin Limited Service Starting on Wednesday, March 17th, 2021
Champaign-Urbana: Peoria Charter will begin running Extended Limited Service Starting on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021
Please see the Limited Service Time Tables for more information
Starting May 1st, 2020 Passengers are required to have a mask while on the bus. Passengers are responsible for providing their own mask. Passengers without a mask, will be denied boarding, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Peoria Charter allows two (2) pieces of luggage per ticket holder stored in the luggage compartment that's included in the ticket price. Each customer may also bring one (1) personal item on board the vehicle for free. Personal items may be something like a backpack, small duffel bag, computer bag, shopping bag, purse, etc. up to a size of 18" x 14" x 8". Pillows, laptops, sensitive musical instruments would not count as a personal item and may be brought on board for no additional cost. Suitcases or any items that exceed the above size of a personal item must be stored under the bus. Any additional baggage or personal items will be $10.00 per item if space permits. If the driver deems that there is insufficient space available on the coach to safely store the extra baggage, then any extra baggage may be refused. The maximum allowable weight of any baggage is seventy (70) lbs. per individual piece of baggage. Baggage must not exceed sixty-two (62) inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height). If these quantities are exceeded, there will be a $10.00 charge for each additional piece of baggage, paid to the driver, if space is available. All Charges are to be paid in exact cash to the driver at the time of boarding.
- ISR - Illinois Street Residence Hall, In front of the Levis Faculty Building (919 W. Illinois St.)
- O'Hare Bus Shuttle Center - Near or Past Door 4 (as space permits). Across the Street from Hilton Hotel.
- O'Hare Terminal 2 Departures - O'Hare Terminal 2 Departures Upper Level
- O'Hare Int Terminal 5 Arrivals - O'Hare International Terminal 5 Arrivals Lower Level Door 5E on the Regional Bus Platform OUTSIDE
- O'Hare Int Terminal 5 Departures - O'Hare International Terminal 5 Departures Upper Level
- Midway Airport - Midway Airport - Regional Bus Stop (Lower Level)
- Midway Airport Departures - Midway Airport Departures Upper Level
- Union Station - South East Corner of Jackson and Canal. On Jackson Blvd next to the Historic Route 66 Sign.
- Woodfield Mall - Parking Lot E-30 and E-31 (near Ashley HomeStore)
- Oakbrook Center - Oakbrook Center Parking Lot E (Southwest corner of the center)
- Downers Grove - The Grove Shopping Center. Parking Lot west of White Castle at 1204 75th St, Downers Grove, IL 60516.
- Matteson - Former Toys''R''Us Parking Lot, far East End, across the road from Fuddruckers.
- Northbrook Court - Parking Lot East of Neiman Marcus (Overflow Lot on the East Side of Northbrook Ct Dr)
- Old Orchard - South of the Green Office Building at 9933 Lawler Ave. Skokie, IL 60077, West across the street from Bloomingdale's
- PC Plaza - Peoria Charter Home Office. 2600 NE Adams St Peoria, IL. Waiting Room on the North Side of the building.
- City Link - CityLink Transit Center, 407 SW Adams St. Underneath the Canopy at Spot 1
- Bradley University - On Elmwood St. outside of Sisson Hall (Bus Stop cannot be seen from inside the Bob Michel Student Center)
By purchasing a ticket you are acknowledging that you understand and agreeing to all of our terms and conditions.
We are taking action to keep our passengers safe, for more information see our Vehicle Sanitation Information.
If you prefer a private vehicle check out Private Rides
TSA directive on COVID-19
- Passengers are required to wear masks at terminals, intercity bus boarding/disembarking areas, and onboard the motorcoach. There are very limited exemptions to wearing a mask.
- Any passenger who refuses to comply may be denied boarding and may be removed from the vehicle/facility before reaching their final destination. If there are any incidents involving non-compliant passengers, in addition to notifying law enforcement, operators are directed to report the incident to the TSA Transportation Security Operations Center (TSOC). TSA may pursue civil penalties against non-compliant passengers.
- Drivers are also required to wear masks, however exemptions may be made to ensure operational safety and should be in compliance with workplace health and safety rules or other regulations/guidance. For example, "Cloth face coverings or masks should not be worn if their use creates a new risk (i.e. interference with driving or vision, or contributions to heat-related illness) that exceeds their COVID-19 related benefits of slowing the spread of the virus."
- The full text of the TSA SD can be found online and a set of FAQ's has also been developed.
Additional COVID-19 Information
The state of Illinois has deemed public transportation as an essential service that must continue during the pandemic. Just like all Airlines, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways, Peoria Charter will continue to operate its routes with the possibility of every seat being occupied. Peoria Charter understands that our passengers may be uncomfortable with this. Peoria Charter has created a service called Private Rides. This is an alternative option to those who would prefer to use Peoria Charter's services while being able to request a private van service to all of our scheduled service destinations.
By choosing to travel with Peoria Charter's Scheduled line run services, you acknowledge that you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and hereby forever release and waive your right to bring suit against Peoria Charter and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing the company's services and premises.
Any passenger with symptoms of COVID-19 while boarding our vehicle will not be permitted onboard for safety reasons. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please wait 2 weeks before using the Peoria Charter.
All Passengers must wear face masks before boarding the coach on our scheduled services for the entire duration of the ride. Peoria Charter reserves the right to disembark any passenger that refuses to or removes their masks during transit.