Peoria Charter Coach is seeking a Service Technician level 1 (Entry level Technician) to join our great team! This individual will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in diesel repair and troubleshooting. Our guys look out for each other, help each other, and enjoy working together. This is a full time position with benefits and competitive wages, and some weekends will be required.
Summary: Tech level 1 is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, and regulatory inspection and repair on the fleet of motor coaches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair problems in the areas of the engine, component parts, various vehicle items, electrical, HVAC, audio visual, etc.
- Safely move fleet equipment around the lot and into and out of service bays.
- Log in and out of repair orders in a computerized shop management system to include, Complaint, Cause, and Correction for each repair.
- Operate basic shop tools to include; impact wrenches, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
- Work within the company’s work rules and safety guidance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to obtain CDL with passenger endorsement within the first 6-12 months (for road testing purposes).
- Good attendance and work ethic is a must!
Preferred Applicant Experience
- Basic fuel systems
- Basic diesel engine theory
- Basic knowledge of brake systems
If interested, please email HR ([email protected]) with a copy of your resume and references.
We look forward to hearing from you right away!
Powered by XYZ Systems
Copyright © 2024 Peoria Charter, All Rights Reserved