Peoria & Bloomington-Normal: Currently is operating a Limited Schedule until further notice.
Please see the Limited Service Time Tables for more information.
Starting May 1st, 2020 Passengers are required to have a mask while on our Daily Schedule. Passengers are responsible for providing their own mask. Passengers without a mask, will be denied boarding, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Peoria Charter Coach is seeking a Service Technician level 1 (Entry level Technician) to join our great team! This individual will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in diesel repair and troubleshooting. Our guys look out for each other, help each other, and enjoy working together. This is a full time position with benefits and competitive wages, and some weekends will be required. Summary: Tech level 1 is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, and regulatory inspection and repair on the fleet of motor coaches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair problems in the areas of the engine, component parts, various vehicle items, electrical, HVAC, audio visual, etc.
- Safely move fleet equipment around the lot and into and out of service bays.
- Log in and out of repair orders in a computerized shop management system to include, Complaint, Cause, and Correction for each repair.
- Operate basic shop tools to include; impact wrenches, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
- Work within the company’s work rules and safety guidance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to obtain CDL with passenger endorsement within the first 6-12 months (for road testing purposes).
- Good attendance and work ethic is a must!
Preferred applicants will have experience in the following areas:
- Basic fuel systems
- Basic diesel engine theory
- Basic knowledge of brake systems
Applicants must have their own tools, and be willing to keep their work area clean
Pay: Based upon experience
If interested, please email Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your resume and references.
We look forward to hearing from you right away!