If you are having an issue getting ahold of us via 800-448-0572. Please use our other number 309-688-9523
Our Call Center will be operating from 3:45 AM to 10:45 PM from now until further notice.
Peoria, Bloomington-Normal & Champaign-Urbana Daily Schedule Service: Currently is operating a Limited Schedule until further notice.
Please see the Limited Service Time Tables for more information.
Starting May 1st, 2020 Passengers are required to have a mask while on our Daily Schedule. Passengers are responsible for providing their own mask. Passengers without a mask, will be denied boarding, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Terms and Conditions
Peoria Charter (PCC) requires that all online users register and creates a personal profile for any transactions made with PCC.
There will be NO tolerance to any users spamming PCC. Any user caught spamming will be permanently banned from all PCC sites and accounts. The user will have forfeited any monetary loss, (IE User has travel credits in account) if the user is banned from PCC sites due to breach of policy.
By registering / creating a user account with PCC, the user by default is automatically subscribed and added to all PCC mailing lists including any future mailing lists created by PCC. The user will have the option to opt out of being a part of any PCC mailing lists by changing personal setting in their user control panel.
By registering / creating a personal account with PCC, you agree to all policies set forth by PCC terms and conditions. You may visit our policies page to view our travel terms and conditions contained here.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
As Well by continuing to use the site, the user agrees to any future additions and changes to PCC terms and conditions / policies.
2600 N.E. Adams St.
Peoria, IL 61603
By Telephone: 800-448-0572
Bus Tickets Terms & Conditions
Notice: In accordance with the State of Illinois law, passengers must be accompanied by an adult if they are under the age of seventeen (17).
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.
Ticket Transfers / Credits:
A transfer fee will apply to all transferred tickets. Tickets are transferable up to one (1) hour after the posted Departure times for all O'Hare and Midway Airport Pickups and two (2) hours before the posted Departure times for all other Pickups. Once the above allowed time has passed, tickets are no longer transferable or creditable. Please use the users ticket control panel or call our 24/7 call center to transfer a ticket or get credit. Transfer fees vary based on ticket price. If the future date of travel is unknown, tickets can be converted into Peoria Charter Credits that can be used towards a new ticket purchase in the future. The Credits issued will be for the amount paid on the original ticket minus a $10.00 fee. Credits must be applied towards a new ticket within ninety (90) days of the original travel date. Call our 24/7 call center for more information (800) 448-0572. All ticket Transfer / Credit terms are subject to change without warning.
Luggage and Personal Item:
Peoria Charter allows two (2) pieces of luggage per ticket holder stored in the luggage compartment that's included in the ticket price. Each customer may also bring one (1) personal item on board the vehicle for free. Personal items may be something like a backpack, small duffel bag, computer bag, shopping bag, purse, etc. up to a size of 18" x 14" x 8". Pillows, laptops, sensitive musical instruments would not count as a personal item and may be brought on board for no additional cost. Suitcases or any items that exceed the above size of a personal item must be stored under the bus. Any additional baggage or personal items will be $10.00 per item if space permits. If the driver deems that there is insufficient space available on the coach to safely store the extra baggage, then any extra baggage may be refused. The maximum allowable weight of any baggage is seventy (70) lbs. per individual piece of baggage. Baggage must not exceed sixty-two (62) inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height). If these quantities are exceeded, there will be a $10.00 charge for each additional piece of baggage, paid to the driver, if space is available. All Charges are to be paid in exact cash to the driver at the time of boarding.
Please make sure you are waiting at the bus stop fifteen (15) MINUTES before your Departure time. Coach operators cannot wait for passengers that are running behind. No attempt to contact the customer will be made. Boarding will close five (5) minutes before Departure time. You must show the driver your boarding pass printed or on a mobile device with an easily readable QR code to be scanned. Photo ID is required.
Upon entering the vehicle:
Passengers must remain on board. In the case of an emergency, or if for any reason a passenger must get off the vehicle, they will need to be removed from the driver's log and all personal property must be removed from the vehicle. Peoria Charter and Subcontractors will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings left on board the vehicle. If a passenger exits the vehicle and walks away from the vehicle, their seat may be forfeited to a standby passenger in the case of a sold out vehicle.
Airports and Delays:
When purchasing tickets to O'Hare / Midway Airport, please make sure you allow at least two (2) hours between your arrival time and your flight for Domestic Flights and three (3) hours for International Flights. We will not be responsible for unforeseen delays such as but not limited to: construction, weather, traffic congestion, accidents. We will not be held responsible or compensate for any late arrivals or missed connections.
Items with Lithium Batteries:
Per Department of Transportation, anything containing a lithium battery - such as but not limited to a motorized wheelchair/scooter, motorized bicycle, laptop, etc. - cannot be stored in the luggage bay below the vehicle. If the lithium battery can be removed from the device and brought into the cabin of your motorcoach where temperatures are more regulated, then the device can be stored in the luggage bay below.
Most trips will be operated by a Red or White motor coach, mini coach, or shuttle van. BE AWARE: Peoria Charter does also use Blue or Orange buses that say "Fighting Illini" on the side, Red or White buses that say "Bradley Braves", and Subcontractors such as but not limited to: Signature, Wiersema, GoRiteway, Green River, M&M Limo, Chicago Motor Coach, Windy City, Chicago Classic Coach, ABC Transportation, Aries, Flash Limo. We advise passengers to check with each bus that arrives to your pick up point to ensure that the proper bus is boarded. Peoria Charter reserves the right to use a motor coach, mini coach, or shuttle van. Our shuttle vans and mini coaches are not restroom equipped. If the vehicle is not restroom equipped the driver will make a restroom stop on request at the nearest available location.
Video & Audio Recording
All Peoria Charter Vehicles are under 24 hour audio and video recording. By purchasing a ticket and using our transportation services you agree to be audio and video recorded
Suspected Fraud / Compromised Accounts
Peoria Charter reserves the right to temporarily suspend user's ability to use Peoria Charter's services if it or its 3rd party vendors suspect the user's account is compromised or fraud is being committed. If your account gets temporarily suspended please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoria Charter reserves the right to adjust passenger tickets to other routes if a route hasn't met the minimum ridership forty-eight (48) hours before first departure time.
Peoria Charter and Subcontractor liability is limited to the cost of the Peoria Charter ticket price only.
Driver has the right to refuse any passenger whose conduct is objectionable.
In order to provide maximum comfort for all our passengers, Peoria Charter has adopted a No Smoking / No Vaping / No Alcohol policy on all Schedule Runs.
Any passengers requiring an ADA accessible motor coach must inform us at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure.
Our ADA lifts on our coaches have a total capacity of four hundred (400) lbs. and will not function if this capacity is exceeded.
All passengers ages three (3) and up must pay full ticket fare. Anyone under the age of three (3) may ride for free; as long as a bus is used on the run (must be accompanied by an adult).
Wi-Fi, charging outlets, and restrooms are typically provided but not guaranteed.
By purchasing a ticket with Peoria Charter you agree to allow us to email you with news and promotional offers. You may unsubscribe from these emails via the link at the bottom of any such email.
TSA directive on COVID-19
- Passengers are required to wear masks at terminals, intercity bus boarding/disembarking areas, and onboard the motorcoach. There are very limited exemptions to wearing a mask.
- Any passenger who refuses to comply may be denied boarding and may be removed from the vehicle/facility before reaching their final destination. If there are any incidents involving non-compliant passengers, in addition to notifying law enforcement, operators are directed to report the incident to the TSA Transportation Security Operations Center (TSOC). TSA may pursue civil penalties against non-compliant passengers.
- Drivers are also required to wear masks, however exemptions may be made to ensure operational safety and should be in compliance with workplace health and safety rules or other regulations/guidance. For example, "Cloth face coverings or masks should not be worn if their use creates a new risk (i.e. interference with driving or vision, or contributions to heat-related illness) that exceeds their COVID-19 related benefits of slowing the spread of the virus."
- The full text of the TSA SD can be found online and a set of FAQ's has also been developed.
Additional COVID-19 Information
The state of Illinois has deemed public transportation as an essential service that must continue during the pandemic. Just like all Airlines, Greyhound, Burlington Trailways, Peoria Charter will continue to operate its routes with the possibility of every seat being occupied. Peoria Charter understands that our passengers may be uncomfortable with this. Peoria Charter has created a service called Private Rides. This is an alternative option to those who would prefer to use Peoria Charter's services while being able to request a private van service to all of our scheduled service destinations.
By choosing to travel with Peoria Charter's Scheduled line run services, you acknowledge that you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and hereby forever release and waive your right to bring suit against Peoria Charter and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing the company's services and premises.
Any passenger with symptoms of COVID-19 while boarding our vehicle will not be permitted onboard for safety reasons. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please wait 2 weeks before using the Peoria Charter.
All Passengers must wear face masks before boarding the coach on our scheduled services for the entire duration of the ride. Peoria Charter reserves the right to disembark any passenger that refuses to or removes their masks during transit.Effective 15-Jul-2021
Peoria Charter Bus Tours Terms & Conditions
The shows, attractions and meals listed on our itineraries are the ones for which we currently hold reservations. However, changes in the featured performers or availability of attractions, are changes over which we have no control. If changes occur, we will do our best to book shows/meals of comparable quality and to advise you of those changes when they happen.
Non-Broadway Day Trips: No deposit is required however payment in full is due 60
days prior to departure. Failure to make payment 60 days prior will result in cancellation of your reservation.
Broadway Day Trips: Payment is due at time of making your reservation.
Multi-Day Tours: A $200 per person deposit is due at the time of making your reservation. Final payment is due 60 days prior to your scheduled departure.
Please indicate your choice of pickup point at the time you make your reservation. Also specify if you're traveling with a friend/companion. If you are late for your pickup, you may drive to the nearest pickup location and board the coach. Unfortunately, "No Shows" will not be granted a refund for any portion of the tour. Please refer to the time printed on your original confirmation as that is the departure time.
In order to provide maximum comfort for all our passengers, Peoria Charter has adopted a No Smoking / No Vaping / No Alcohol policy on all PCC Tours. We will make rest stops approximately every two hours for your convenience. Appropriate clothes and shoes must be worn when attending lunch/dinner theatre shows. Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes for all our tours. Each passenger is allowed one suitcase free of charge on extended trips. An additional personal item is also permitted but must be carried by the passenger. Minimum age for passengers on PCC Tours is four (4) years of age. Special needs MUST be discussed with the office when you reserve.
Peoria Charter recommends purchasing a travel protection plan to help protect yourself and your investment from the unexpected. Consider travel protection for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation, Trip Delay and more. Insurance information is enclosed with your confirmation. If you would like to enroll, mail your form and payment made out to Peoria Charter directly to Peoria Charter or call us a 309-688-9523 to add this insurance to your reservation and make payment by credit card.
For Multi-Day trips, cancellations received prior to final payment will be charged a 15% cancellation penalty on the deposit paid. Once final payment is made, no refunds will be given. On Single Day trips, once monies are paid, no refunds will be given. Emergency Cancellation - Please call 800-448-0572, then press ext. 130 and leave a message for the tour department. Be sure to give your name, the tour name, the departure date and the reason you're cancelling and someone will get back to you on the first business day following the trip.
If you feel your Driver and Tour Hosts have done an excellent job, it is appropriate to tip them. We suggest $3 per customer for the Driver & $3 per customer for the Tour Hosts on a one-day trip. We suggest $4 per customer per day for the Driver & $4 per customer per day for the Tour Hosts on multi-day trips.Effective 09-Jun-2021
Terms and Conditions
Booking and payment
- Private Rides must be booked and paid before 24 hours of your departure time
- Upon requesting a private ride by filling out the form, you will receive an invoice for your request
- Your private ride invoice must be paid before 24 hours of your requested time.
- Your Private ride trip is not confirmed or booked until payment is received via the email invoice.
- Your private ride request and invoice will be cancelled if your payment is not received before 24 hours of your scheduled trip.
- You can always request another private ride.
Cancellation Policy for direct service to and from Chicago
- Once you book your Private Ride, there is a non refundable $35 cancellation fee.
- You can cancel your Private Ride up to 6 hours before your scheduled pickup time for a refund minus the non refundable $35 mentioned above.
- Canceling within 6 hours of your pickup time, Private ride will assess how far the driver has driven and the passenger will be charged for the time of the driver at $44 an hour plus the $35 non refundable.
Tiers of Private Rides
- Tier 1: Standard Van - $250.00 Flat-Rate ($45.00 per hour Custom Trip)
- Tier 2: Executive Sedan - $325.00 Flat-Rate ($60.00 per hour Custom Trip)
- Tier 3: Luxury SUV - $450.00 Flat-Rate ($75.00 per hour Custom Trip)
AIRPORT / SUBURB TRANSFERS
- Starting as low as $250.00 flat-rate fee for Airport and Suburb transfers
- To/from any of our bus stops in Chicago/Urbana Champaign/Bloomington-Normal/Peoria.
- Rates starting as low as $45.00 per hour to and from any custom destination! A personal van and driver that will cater to your wishes for as long as you’ve requested.
- Requires a Minimum of 3 hours
- Custom Trips are billed for the amount of time the driver works that day rounded to the highest hour. If the passenger does not return with the van and chooses to remain at the custom destination on a custom trip, the passenger will still be billed for the return trip of the vehicle and driver
- Both rates are for up to 2 people
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Locations
- Private Rides will only pick up and drop off at the designated bus pickup locations of our regular scheduled line run for the flat rate fare as low as $250.
- Passengers may book custom addresses and destinations however the fare will be as low as $45.00/hour. Hours will be calculated depending on how long the Driver works for this trip rounded to the highest hour.
- Custom Addresses for dropping off on U of I Campus and Orchard Down will be allowed.
- Private Rides reserves the right to refuse going to a custom address on Campus if safety is an issue. In that case the driver will drop off the passenger at any of the designated campus drop off locations of Peoria Charter’s regular bus stops.
Pick-Up time window For airports
- When booking a Private Ride from a Chicago Airport the Passenger must give the driver a time window of 1 hour. The Driver will wait until the end of the time window. The driver will then attempt to contact the passenger via the contact information provided by the passenger.
- The passenger will be billed $20.00 for every half hour after the specified time window for the next 2 hours. After that the driver will return home.
- If the passenger does not show up to the pickup location after 2 hours and the driver is unable to reach the customer via the contact information provided by the customer, we will consider the ride abandoned by the customer and no refund will be issued.
Pick-Up Time Window for Non-Airport Stops or Custom Addresses
- Booking for a non-airport stop or custom location, the passenger must give the driver a time window of 30 minutes. The Driver will wait until the end of the time window. The driver will then attempt to contact the passenger via the contact information provided by the passenger.
- The passenger will be billed $20 for every half hour after the specified time window for the next 2 hours. After that the driver will return home.
Items Not Allowed on Private Rides
Open Alcohol and smoking of any substance is not allowed on Private Rides. Private Rides reserves the right to refuse service to the passenger for any illegal substance if found on the passenger without a refund.
Items such as: Weapons, narcotics, will not be allowed on Private Rides. Registered Firearms must be packed away in a luggage or suitcase before boarding.
Clean-Up Fees / Damage Fees
Any mess left behind by the passenger that requires cleaning such as but not limited to, spills of food or drinks, bodily fluids, etc… The passenger will be charged a cleanup fee based on our assessment and billed at our cost.
You can bring as much luggage as the van will hold in the rear trunk compartment. Ideally no more than 4 to 5 pieces of luggage for one person and up to 2 to 3 pieces of large luggage per passenger.
Please note that we do not haul large pieces of furniture, appliances, or anything that does not fit in a piece of luggage.
Private Ridewill not tie or haul any items on the roof. All doors must be able to shut after luggage is loaded in order for Private Ride to depart. During COVID 19 all passengers must load and unload their own luggage.
COVID 19 Policy
Drivers are required to wear masks at all times inside the vehicle.
Passengers or private groups are recommended to wear masks.
Passengers are not allowed to sit on the front seat next to the driver
During COVID 19, For the safety of our passengers and our drivers and to comply with CDC transportation regulations, We are forbidden to touch any belongings of our passengers. This includes luggage.
Assisting passengers with luggage was a courtesy we took pride in; however, we are currently asking passengers to handle their own luggage to be safe.
Passengers booking Private Rides must be over 17 years of age unless accompanied by an adult per State of Illinois Law.
Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.